EMAS Business School grants scholarships to applicants who have provided excellent work or academic excellence, program completion opportunities that have a positive impact on the business environment. The scholarship can cover up to 50% of the tuition fees (with the exception of the scholarship for candidates with disabilities, which can cover up to 100% of the tuition fees).
These scholarships are intended for candidates applying for admission to MBA, Executive MBA and DBA programs of any format.
Scholarships and marketing discounts are not cumulative. A maximum of one scholarship will be awarded per candidate.
ESTABLISHED TYPES OF EMAS SCHOLARSHIPS:
1. Scholarships for candidates with disabilities. Cover up to 100% of the cost of training. The candidate is exempt from entrance examinations.
2. Scholarships for candidates experiencing financial difficulties due to any external circumstances (low wages, large families, etc.). Cover up to 40% of the cost of studies.
3. Scholarships for candidates who have recently launched a new startup in the field of manufacturing, medicine, ecology, space and science-intensive technologies, non-commercial activities aimed at the development of the state and society, as well as in other areas (candidate can receive the full list from an EMAS admission expert). Cover up to 40% of the cost of studies. A prerequisite is registration of a company and tax residency in Russia.
4. Scholarships to support talented highly motivated candidates with great potential for excellence in the EMAS program that can have a positive impact on the business and community environment. Covers up to 50% of the cost of studies.
Any scholarship can be revoked in case of insufficient academic performance (average score below 7), violation of academic discipline and EMAS code of ethical behavior, detection of fraud, as well as re-registration of the company abroad (in the case of scholarships to support startups).
All scholarship recipients are expected to act as EMAS ambassadors committed to developing the ongoing success of the EMAS MBA, EMBA or DBA programs and working closely with the administration, faculty, students, graduates and other EMAS stakeholders.
Requirements for Scholarships:
1. Send a completed application to an admission expert of EMAS.
2. Provide the necessary, trustworthy certification documents:
For scholarship # 1 – medical documents on the state of health;
For scholarship # 2 – a certificate of wages, certificate of a large family (three or more children);
For scholarship # 3 – a certificate of registration of a startup, charter, certificate of registration of an enterprise as a tax resident in Russia;
For scholarship # 4 – documents on the previous two educations with excellent grades.